HERE’RE AT TGC, WE’RE ALL ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS
Relationships are important to us because we follow a God who desires nothing less than a relationship with people. LOVE is the foundation of any strong relationship, and as a church we want help others grow in their relationships with God by helping them to realize that God is closer than they realize and better then they can ever imagine!
To guide others to love and be loved by God personally, know Jesus intimately, and serve others intentionally so that they can see their relationships restored and live life to the fullest.
YOUR PLACE AT TGC
Even though our church is small, God is making a big difference in us and through us, mainly because we believe that the church is not a program or a once a week service. It is a body that is meant to be connected and active. Individuals who are growing in their faith, developing a strong relationship with God which then lays the foundation for restoring our families and community. We like to connect on the weekends and in small groups which meet during certain times in the year both on and off campus.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- Jesus is the Son of God
- There is one God who exists in 3 persons (Father, Son, & Holy Spirit) and is active in His creation.
- The Holy Spirit lives in each believer from salvation
- The Bible is God’s inspired Word to us and is without error.
- Salvation is a free gift from God that we can never earn that we must all accept.
- The Christian life is meant to be lived through the love of God, not out of obligation or self effort.
- The Church is the body of Christ which is the physical expression of the existence of God.
- Baptism is a public display of one’s faith in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus.
- Humanity was created to have a relationship with God
- Humanity is unable to right that relationship in our own efforts.