We all have Christmas traditions.
- Putting up the Christmas tree
- Bake, bake, and then bake some more
- Driving around and watching houses light up for Christmas
- Going caroling
- Watch classic Christmas movies
- Even ELF ON A SHELF is a tradition people love to do
The list goes on and on. Not even to mention things like, serving in the community, going to church, and reading the Christmas story of Jesus. We love traditions because the give us a great sense of community and connection with the past.
www.FamilyLife.com has a great article on Christmas traditions we thought would bless you.
CLICK HERE to read about 10 GREAT IDEAS for Christmas Traditions that you can start this year!