Outcast Week 5
Text: Luke 23:39-43
Topic: Repentance, Witnessing
Main Idea: It is never too late to seek repentance, and it is never the wrong time to share the gospel.
- What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
- What does the Bible mean with the word repentance?
- Why do you sometimes find it hard to share the gospel?
- Sometimes witnessing is sharing your testimony of how you personally became born again. Often this kind of witnessing is followed immediately by repentance from someone listening who realizes they need to become a Christian themselves. Does anyone want to share how you came to faith in Jesus?
- Does anyone here need to accept Jesus as Savior for the first time?