Text: Matthew 25:31-46
Topic: Service, Love
Big Idea of the Message: If we view helping the needy in our world as if we were caring for Jesus Himself, there’s no way we would sit idly by while they suffered.
- What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
- How does salvation by faith through grace fit into this passage? Does this passage mean salvation is earned by good works?
- What do you think Jesus means by saying we treated Him the way we treated the least of these? How does seeing Jesus in every person you encounter affect the way you treat waiters/store clerks, etc.?
- What is one practical way you can help the “least of these” right now?
- Is there anything God is laying on your heart for a practical way that you could show the love of God to your community and get out of our comfort zone?
- How can we pray for you?