Text: Acts 2:41-47, Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Topic: Community, Fellowship, the Gospel
Main Idea: We were never meant to do life alone. Being a Christian is about more than becoming a church member; it’s becoming a member of God’s family.
- What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
- Why do you think God chose to identify as a family (as opposed to a business model, for example) when He constructed this system?
- What is one reason why many Christians become isolated?
- How has the body of Christ affected your life?
- Do you know anyone who is estranged from his or her spiritual family? How might God use you to bring them back into fellowship?
- Have you ever been hurt by the church? How can we keep ourselves from hurting other people?
- How can we pray for you? firstname.lastname@example.org